7venth Sun Brewery (Dunedin | Tampa, Florida) has officially announced that it will celebrate the 2nd Anniversary of its Tampa location on Thursday, August 15 with a party featuring a lengthy list of specialty taps and a couple bottle releases.
Another year has come and gone, and it was another amazing year that has allowed Tampa’s craft beer community the opportunity to enjoy the stellar beers and good vibes pouring from 7venth Sun Brewery – Tampa. Whether it is with a bottle release, a theme party, a beer and food pairing, an inclusion event or a block party, 7venth Sun is consistently there to offer all their fans a tasty beverage, a well-thought-out event and an incredible experience on the regular. Now, as the 7venth Sun crew looks toward Year 3 in their absolutely gorgeous Tampa taproom and brewery, they are inviting everyone to the brewery on August 15 to raise one more glass to Year 2 with an Anniversary Party. There is a good amount of information to cover when it comes to this shindig, so let’s just go ahead and break it all down.
What – 7venth Sun Tampa is Turning Two
When – Noon to Midnight on Thursday, August 15
Where – 7venth Sun Brewery – Tampa |6809 N Nebraska Ave | Tampa, Florida
Anniversary Party Tap List
You simply cannot have a party at 7venth Sun without a tap list filled with inventive/imaginative takes on various beer styles, and this one is keeping that trend alive. The tap wall is guaranteed to be full, but the following offerings are the featured taps for the 2nd Anniversary Party:
- Ridin’ the Wake – Red Dragonfruit, Passionfruit Berliner
- Warheads Sour AF – Blue Raspberry Warheads Berliner
- Giraffes in the Attic – Guava Mango Berliner
- Montana Orange – Orange Creamsicle Milkshake IPA
- Andean Blackberry Mojito Berliner – Andean Blackberries, Mint and Lime
- Triple C Imperial Sweet Stout – Coffee, Cacao and Toasted Coconut
To make sure that this party has a dessert worthy enough for the occasion, 7venth Sun teamed up with the crew at Angry Chair Brewing (Tampa, Florida) to create the following Pastry Stouts:
- Candid Photo – Imperial Sweet Stout with Maple, Toasted Walnuts and Pecans
- Family Portrait – Imperial Sweet Stout with Peanut Butter and Coconut
Candid Photo and Family Portrait will be available for purchase by the bottle during this event. There is no information concerning bottle size, bottle limit or price available at this time, but we will be sure to update you with that info just as soon as we have it.
- 7venth Sun will be breaking out the slushy machine for this party! The specialty slushy has yet to be determined but will be announced soon. Update to come!
- Xtreme Tacos will be on-site at 5 p.m. to handle any taco/burrito cravings you happen to encounter during this event.
The 7venth Sun Tampa is Turning Two Party does not require a ticket, is free to attend, and is a pay as you go event. All you have to do is get your craft brew-lovin’ crew together, head to Seminole Heights on Thursday, and just settle in for another amazing day/evening celebrating beer and life with the incredible people at 7venth Sun Brewery – Tampa. We hope to see you all there. Prost!