Red Hare Brewing Company (Marietta, Georgia) has officially announced that it will immediately begin distributing in the Central Florida counties of Flagler, Volusia, Brevard, Osceola, Polk, Seminole, Orange and Lake.
Established in Marietta, Georgia in 2011, Red Hare Brewing Company is an independent microbrewery that has since grown to add a second location in Shallotte, North Carolina. With a strong portfolio consisting of six Year-Round brews and an array of Seasonal and Red Hare Reserve offerings, Red Hare has gone on to earn several awards and accolades including the distinction of being named the fourth best brewery at the 2016 U.S. Open Beer Championship. This steady level of growth and success has allowed the brewery to expand its distribution footprint to include Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, the Florida Panhandle and now Central Florida.
Thanks to a freshly inked agreement with Sunshine State Distributing, Red Hare Brewing will now be treating beer lovers in Central Florida to the following offerings (descriptions sourced directly from the brewery’s website):
- Grapefruit SPF 50/50 – A light, refreshing blend of Gangway IPA and our house brewed sparkling grapefruit soda. Sweet grapefruit zest mingles perfectly with citrusy hop notes, making this the perfect can to take with you everywhere this summer. ABV – 4.2% IBUs – 38
- Tangerine SPF 50/50 – You don’t have to rub a lamp to make all your wishes come true, just grab the Tangerine SPF 50/50. Native to Tangier, the tangerine is a small, citrus fruit which we’ve turned into a soda and blended with our Gangway IPA. The Tangerine SPF 50/50 is the beer you want for riding on a camel to the nearest oasis. When you can’t think straight and everything is a mirage, grab a few of these babies and get ready for magic carpet ride fit for a Moroccan sheikh. ABV – 4.2% IBUs – 26
- Rewired IPA – West Coast meets East with this crisp and clean, tropical, stone fruit, and slightly dank IPA. ABV – 6.5% IBUs – 44
- Soft J IPA – Soft J IPA starts off with a super fruity nose, which is matched with a hazy pour. It hits your tongue with blasts of orange and tangerine, while a delicate bitterness carries through to the finish. This soft, creamy, y-uicy IPA is proof that words, beer, anything can start with a Soft J…and by way, no fruit was harmed in the making of this beer. ABV – 6.8%
- Gem City Classic – A craft light lager brewed to drink easy and finish clean. Hallertauer Mittelfrüh and Citra hops compliment the crisp quality of the beer with fragrant aromas but no overpowering bitterness. At 4.2% ABV and just 140 calories per can, Gem City Classic is the perfect beer to throw back while watching the game. ABV – 4.2% IBUs – 15.9
“We’re very excited to partner with the entire team at Red Hare Brewing Company. Their well-rounded team has built Red Hare into one of the top selling breweries in the Southeast, and we couldn’t be more pleased to work with them to bring their quality craft brands to the Florida market. Their high quality craft beers and refreshing SPF Radler brands are a welcome addition to Florida, and we feel the consumers in the state will be as excited to get these beers in their hands as we are.”
– Joe Martin, Sunshine State Director of Sales and Marketing
Red Hare officially launched distribution in Central Florida in late March 2019. You can expect to find the offerings mentioned above at craft beer-friendly establishments located in Flagler, Volusia, Brevard, Osceola, Polk, Seminole, Orange and Lake counties. Prost!