A new year means plenty of new beer, and this week we are here to provide you with a look at the 2020 Release Calendar from Great Divide Brewing Company (Denver, Colorado).
As is the case with most beer release calendars around these parts, we have posted Great Divide’s full 2020 Release Calendar below for you to sift through at your own leisure. With that said, there are a few exciting new releases and changes that we would like to point out real quick. Let’s get to it:
- Previously only available as a part of the brewery’s Tank Farm Series of limited releases, Strawberry Rhubarb Sour will be promoted to Year-Round status in April of 2020.
- Car Camper, a Hazy Pale Ale spotlighting Sabro hops, will also join Great Divide’s Year-Round lineup in April. Car Camper will have availability in 6-packs of 12 oz. cans and on draft.
- The Tank Farm Series will see the addition of Coffee Porter, a special collaboration project with Denver’s Pablo’s Coffee. Here is how Matt Sandy, Marketing Manager at Great Divide, describes this new brew:
“I am particularly excited about our collaboration with Pablo’s Coffee. Though it sounds simple on the surface, this is one of the more multifaceted beers we’ve brewed. Whiskey barrels that once held Barrel Aged Yeti Imperial Stout were filled with green coffee beans and aged to perfection. The beans were then roasted, ground and given back to us to brew this Coffee Porter. We’ll be releasing the beer in February and some of remaining the barrel aged beans will be available at Pablo’s locations.”
- The Wood Werks Barrel Series will transition to 16 oz. cans this year and the 2020 lineup will include the following three new offerings: Wood Werks Old Fashioned (March), Wood Werks Golden Sour with Fruit (June), and Wood Werks Double Barrel Belgian (September).
- 2020 will see four variants of the brewery’s beloved Yeti Imperial Stout: Chocolate Cherry Yeti (February – April), S’mores Yeti (May – July), Pumpkin Yeti **NEW** (August – October), and a yet-to-be-named new Yeti variant (November – December).
- Finally, Great Divide will get into the alcoholic sparkling water game in 2020 with the introduction of Whitewater Hard Seltzer. The brewery will release a variety 12-pack with four flavors in the spring.
“Whitewater will be crisp, refreshing and taste like real fruit,” explained Great Divide founder and president, Brian Dunn. “We’re excited to meet the demand for seltzer with a product we’re proud to serve and drink.”
Those are just a few of the highlights, but there are still quite a few new releases and returning fan-favorites left for you to discover on the calendar below. Check it out and get ready for another exciting year with Great Divide Brewing Company in 2020. Prost!