Confident that they are headed into their “best year yet”, the folks at Dogfish Head Craft Brewery (Milton, Delaware) are backing up that claim with the announcement of their 2019 Beer Release Calendar.
Just as we do with all brewery calendar-related news, we have posted Dogfish Head’s full 2019 Beer Release Calendar below for you to take in on your own. With that said, we should probably quickly go over just a few of the many noteworthy releases Dogfish Head plans to treat us to in 2019. Let’s get to it:
- Liquid Truth Serum IPA will continue to be a Year-Round offering in 2019 and is “coming to 12 oz. cans in addition to the already available 16 oz. cans!”
- The Perfect Disguise – a “double dry-hopped American IPA brewed with German Chit malt, loaded with tropical flavors and a crisp Kölsch-like finish” – will kick off the 2019 Off-Centered Art Series (February – April). Dragons & YumYums (April – August), Punkin Ale (Mid-August – November), and 75 Minute IPA (November – January 2020) will all return to round out the Art Series lineup. All four 2019 Off-Centered Art Series offerings will feature label artwork designed by Michael Hacker.
- Listed as an “Occasional Release”, American Beauty – a Pale Ale brewed in collaboration with the Grateful Dead – will return in 2019 with Year-Round availability in 6-packs of 12 oz. bottles. **You can read all about this one by clicking here.**
- Speaking of Occasionals, Raison D’Extra (January – April) and World Wide Stout (May – August) will both be making long-awaited returns in 2019.
- Arriving as a brand spanking new additional the brewery’s lineup of Occasionals, SuperEIGHT is Dogfish Head’s “sessionable gose brewed with eight super ingredients: prickly pear, mango, boysenberry, blackberry, raspberry, elderberry, kiwi juices, toasted quinoa and an ample addition of red Hawaiian sea salt! Okay, so technically that’s nine, but it ‘gose’ without say that there’s going to be salt.”
- Unfortunately, sacrifices had to be made to accommodate the beers above and that means that we will not be seeing Indian Brown, Festina Pêche, Pennsylvania Tuxedo and Romantic Chemistry IPA in 2019.
That wraps up just about everything we wanted to cover, but there are still quite a few exciting brews left for you to find on the calendar below. Soak it all in and start getting yourself prepared for all the Off-Centered goodness headed your way in 2019. Prost!