Three Weavers Brewing Company (Inglewood, California) has officially announced that it will begin the Seasonal Release of It’s Blursday Rosé Sour in late February 2021.
Crafted to recognize that “blursday is the norm” these days, It’s Blursday is a Rosé-inspired Sour Ale that combines “a lacto souring technique with additions of cranberry, tart cherry, raspberry and passion fruit for their color and tart flavor properties.” Coming in at 5.5% ABV, It’s Blursday proves that there is “nothing better than [a] tart, fizzy, rosé-inspired beer to enjoy all blursday long.”
“The healthy additions of fruit purees during fermentation give the beer its deep pink color. Raspberry is a common flavor descriptor of rosé wines, and it builds upon the ester content of the beer. Then we dose in passion fruit because in small amounts, it provides thiol compounds that translate into tropical characters found in wines – and in our beer.
“It bridges the gap between beer and wine, and truly illustrates where two beverages, often perceived as opposites, are maybe not so different after all. A lot of thought went into the development of It’s Blursday to execute a wine-forward beer without using any grapes.”
– Alexandra Nowell, Brewmaster at Three Weavers Brewing Company
It’s Blursday is rolling out now and will be available as long as supplies last this spring. You can expect to find this Seasonal offering available in 4-packs of 16 oz. cans and on draft at Three Weavers’ Inglewood taproom and select craft beer-focused establishments located in California. Prost!
Vital Information for It’s Blursday from Three Weavers Brewing Company
Release – Seasonal; launching late February 2021
Style – Sour Ale
ABV – 5.5%
Added Ingredients – Cranberry, tart cherry, raspberry & passion fruit
Availability – 4-packs of 16 oz. cans & draft
Distribution – California
The CANarchy Craft Brewery Collective (Longmont, Colorado) has officially announced that it is actively rolling out its new CANarchy IPA Mixed Pack, a variety 12-pack containing IPAs from four independent craft breweries located across the U.S.
Compiled to show the IPA’s “diversity of style and flavor,” the latest edition of the CANarchy IPA Mixed Pack gives hopheads the ability “to travel from the bright West Coast style of California, to the big, bold hop flavors of Texas, through Florida’s citrusy, balanced flavors and onto Colorado’s innovative creations – all in one box.” The CANarchy IPA Mixed Pack contains the following offerings (descriptions sourced directly from CANarchy’s press release):
- Expatriate IPA | Three Weavers Brewing Company (Inglewood, California) – A 6.9% West Coast style IPA inspired by the Three Weavers Brewing Company community, located in Inglewood, California. Bright and laden with notes of tropical fruits, it’s brewed with two-row barley and a touch of English crystal malt, and loaded with new age American hops.
- Deep Ellum IPA | Deep Ellum Brewing Company (Dallas, Texas) – Loaded with American hops for a bitter punch. Over-the-top tropical fruit, citrus, pine and floral aromas and flavors make this 7% ABV IPA big and potent enough to bear Deep Ellum Brewing Company’s hometown name.
- Jai Alai IPA | Cigar City Brewing (Tampa, Florida) – Presents an intense bouquet of tangerine and candied orange peel that entices the nose while flavors of clementines, Valencia orange and subtle caramel provide counterpoint to an assertive bitterness and rich malt character. Bold hop flavor from six different hop varietals is front and center in this IPA by Tampa, Florida’s Cigar City Brewing. ABV – 7.5%
- Can-O-Bliss IPA | Oskar Blues Brewery (Longmont, Colorado) – The Can-O-Bliss IPA Series by Colorado-founded Oskar Blues Brewery offers beer drinkers a variety of innovative IPA flavors throughout the year, focusing on new and experimental hops and unusual hop combinations. ABV – 7.2%
**The CANarchy IPA Mixed Pack contains three 12 oz. cans of each the beers listed above**
The new CANarchy IPA Mixed Pack is available now in select markets and will hit nationwide distribution “soon.” You can expect to find this Variety 12-pack at select craft beer-focused retailers located throughout the U.S. Prost!