Deep Ellum Brewing Company (Dallas, Texas) has officially announced that it will begin the Seasonal Release of Lateral Haze, a Tropical Hazy IPA, in August 2020.
Created “in honor of the greatest game on earth – football,” Lateral Haze is a Hazy/Juicy India Pale Ale that boasts a “fruit-forward play by Simcoe, Amarillo, and Idaho 7 hops with pass protection by English malts.” Coming in at 7.5% ABV and 25 IBUs, Lateral Haze makes it so “Texans can still drink like diehard football fans . . . no matter what the 2020 football season brings.”
“With Lateral Haze, we set out to make the perfect companion for football season. A triple-option of sorts, Lateral Haze is triple dry-hopped with three different hops (Amarillo, Simcoe and Idaho-7) that come together to provide a beautifully tropical drinking experience.”
– Brian Morris, Deep Ellum Brewing Company’s Head Brewer
Lateral Haze is rolling out now and is scheduled to stick around through October 2020. You can expect to find this Seasonal Release available in 6-packs of 12 oz. cans and on draft at select craft beer-focused establishments located within Deep Ellum’s distribution footprint in Texas. Prost!
Vital Information for Lateral Haze from Deep Ellum Brewing Company
Release – Seasonal; August – October 2020
Style – Hazy/Juicy India Pale Ale
ABV – 7.5%
IBUs – 25
Featured Hops – Simcoe, Amarillo & Idaho 7
Availability – 6-packs of 12 oz. cans & draft
Distribution – Texas
Beer Finder – https://www.deepellumbrewing.com/beer-finder/
The CANarchy Craft Brewery Collective (Longmont, Colorado) has officially announced that it is actively rolling out its new CANarchy IPA Mixed Pack, a variety 12-pack containing IPAs from four independent craft breweries located across the U.S.
Compiled to show the IPA’s “diversity of style and flavor,” the latest edition of the CANarchy IPA Mixed Pack gives hopheads the ability “to travel from the bright West Coast style of California, to the big, bold hop flavors of Texas, through Florida’s citrusy, balanced flavors and onto Colorado’s innovative creations – all in one box.” The CANarchy IPA Mixed Pack contains the following offerings (descriptions sourced directly from CANarchy’s press release):
- Expatriate IPA | Three Weavers Brewing Company (Inglewood, California) – A 6.9% West Coast style IPA inspired by the Three Weavers Brewing Company community, located in Inglewood, California. Bright and laden with notes of tropical fruits, it’s brewed with two-row barley and a touch of English crystal malt, and loaded with new age American hops.
- Deep Ellum IPA | Deep Ellum Brewing Company (Dallas, Texas) – Loaded with American hops for a bitter punch. Over-the-top tropical fruit, citrus, pine and floral aromas and flavors make this 7% ABV IPA big and potent enough to bear Deep Ellum Brewing Company’s hometown name.
- Jai Alai IPA | Cigar City Brewing (Tampa, Florida) – Presents an intense bouquet of tangerine and candied orange peel that entices the nose while flavors of clementines, Valencia orange and subtle caramel provide counterpoint to an assertive bitterness and rich malt character. Bold hop flavor from six different hop varietals is front and center in this IPA by Tampa, Florida’s Cigar City Brewing. ABV – 7.5%
- Can-O-Bliss IPA | Oskar Blues Brewery (Longmont, Colorado) – The Can-O-Bliss IPA Series by Colorado-founded Oskar Blues Brewery offers beer drinkers a variety of innovative IPA flavors throughout the year, focusing on new and experimental hops and unusual hop combinations. ABV – 7.2%
**The CANarchy IPA Mixed Pack contains three 12 oz. cans of each the beers listed above**
The new CANarchy IPA Mixed Pack is available now in select markets and will hit nationwide distribution “soon.” You can expect to find this Variety 12-pack at select craft beer-focused retailers located throughout the U.S. Prost!
Deep Ellum Brewing Company (Dallas, Texas) has officially announced that Deep Summer Ale is hitting craft beer shelves and taps now as the brewery’s current Seasonal release.
Crafted to “[pair] perfectly with any sun-soaked summertime activity”, Deep Summer is a crisp Summer Ale “brewed with hibiscus, lemon peel and chamomile flowers.” Weighing in at a sessionable 4.8% ABV, Deep Summer is a “crushable brew made for poolside parties, barbecuing by the lake, floating the river, jamming at music fests or just chillin’ on the porch.”
“With a massive dose of hibiscus flowers and lemon peel, Deep Summer packs a ton of fresh flavor into a surprisingly crushable ale,” said Deep Ellum brewer Kyle Willborn. “A light dose of hops complement the late addition of dried hibiscus to give the beer a unique pinkish hue. Paired with a backbone of Vienna malt, this brew is a perfect refreshment for a Texas summer.”
Deep Summer Ale is rolling out now and is scheduled to hang around through the summer months. You can expect to find this Seasonal brew available in 6-packs of 12 oz. cans and on draft at craft beer-focused retailers, bars and restaurants located within Deep Ellum’s distribution footprint in Texas. Prost!
Vital Information for Deep Summer Ale from Deep Ellum Brewing Company
Release – Seasonal, launching April 2019
Style – Summer Ale/Herb & Spice Beer
ABV – 4.8%
IBUs – 8
Added Ingredients – Hibiscus, lemon peel & chamomile flowers
Availability – 6-packs of 12 oz. cans & draft
Beer Finder – http://www.deepellumbrewing.com/beer-finder/