Great Divide Brewing Company (Denver, Colorado) has announced that it will officially begin the Limited Release of Vanilla Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout in May 2018.
Surfacing as “the next flavor evolution” in Great Divide’s Yeti Clan, Vanilla Oak Aged Yeti is an Imperial Stout that expresses itself by allowing “sweet vanilla tones [to meld] into the oak characteristics” that it picked up while aging. Acting as effortless complements to one another, the vanilla and oak notes go on to be “uplifted by the bold and roasty character we all know and love from Yeti.” With Vanilla Oak Aged Yeti weighing in at a sizable 9.5% ABV, Great Divide promises that “this elusive beast will comfort you by the campfire all summer long, if you can find it.”
Vanilla Oak Aged Yeti will officially release at the start of May and has plans to hang around through August 2018. You can expect to find this new Limited Release Yeti available in 22 oz. bottles and on draft at select craft beer establishments located in Alabama, Florida, Colorado and throughout the rest of Great Divide’s distribution network. Prost!
Vital Information for Vanilla Oak Aged Yeti from Great Divide Brewing Co.
Release – Limited, May – August 2018
Style – Imperial Stout
ABV – 9.5%
Added Ingredients – Vanilla
Availability – 22 oz. bottles & draft
Beer Finder – https://greatdivide.com/beer-finder/
Great Divide Brewing Co. (Denver, Colorado) just added some intrigue to the year ahead with the publication of a 2018 Release Calendar that brings news of seven new beers.
Another day means another beer calendar, and we have Great Divide Brewing Co.’s full 2018 Release Calendar available below. You can jump straight to it, or bear with us while we quickly highlight those seven new brews. It’s totally your call . . .
- 2018 will see the introduction of Great Divide’s Wood Werks series, a new lineup of limited-edition barrel-aged and sour beers. The series will launch in February with Belgian-style Sour, a “Belgian-style tripel that was artfully soured for 15 months in red wine barrels and aged on plums.” Belgian-style Sour will be followed by Flemish Sour Brown with Strawberries in May, and Barrel Aged Brown Rye Ale in August.
- Car Camper Gose will roll out in April as the brewery’s new Summer Seasonal. This refreshing little number is a German-style Sour brewed with guava & passionfruit.
- Vanilla Oak Aged Yeti will arrive in May as the newest addition to the Yeti Clan. This oak-aged Imperial Stout has “sweet vanilla tones [that] meld into the oak characteristics . . . A pairing fit for a beast, the vanilla and oak are uplifted by the bold and roasty character we all know and love from [Yeti Imperial Stout].”
- Back by popular demand, Rumble Oak Aged IPA will return as a part of the Tank Farm series in 2018. It will be available in 6-packs of 12 oz. cans and on draft from May through September.
- Beginning in May, Great Divide will add Heyday Modern IPA to its Year-Round portfolio. “What’s a Modern IPA you ask? Well, [Great Divide] brewed this beer in response to the shift in taste profile preferences of the modern IPA drinker. It’s slightly hazy (but not a hazy IPA) with abundant hop flavor and aroma of tropical fruit, berry, and melon. This contemporary IPA brings the multifaceted hop profile to the forefront without the expected bitterness and with a lighter body. It’s not “New England” or “hazy” or “west coast” or “English-style”, or “classic”, and it’s definitely not [Titan India Pale Ale]. It’s a modern IPA. Balanced and approachable, Heyday IPA is brewed for the modern Bold Character.”
That covers the new offerings, but there is still plenty to see on the calendar below. Give it a good look so that you can be properly prepared for the Great Divide awesomeness headed your way in 2018. Prost!