Last year, Cigar City surprised its fans during TBBW with a series of bottle releases that they called a Barrel-Aged Countdown to Hunahpu’s Day 2018. Since those releases proved to be an incredible success, the brewery has decided to break out five more tempting barrel-aged brews – all Stouts this time around – for TBBW 2019. The schedule/lineup for this year’s releases is as follows:
Bottle Release Schedule
- Sunday, March 3 – Manson Lamps. | Bourbon Barrel-aged Sweet Stout with Coconut
- Monday, March 4 – Tip Top Cafe. | Rye Whiskey Barrel-aged Imperial Stout with Mostra Coffee
- Tuesday, March 5 – Yes, Always. | Bourbon Barrel-aged Imperial Stout
- Wednesday, March 6 – Emotional Support Duck. | Brandy Barrel-aged Imperial Stout with Peanuts, Raspberries, and Blackberries
- Thursday, March 7 – The Smiling Nut. | Rye Whiskey Barrel-aged Imperial Stout with Pistachios and Vanilla
Each beer will release on its respective date at 11 a.m. in Cigar City’s Tasting Room (3924 W. Spruce St | Tampa, Florida) for the price of $19.50 each. There are currently no bottle limits in place, but it is possible that this could change based on each day’s turnout. You best believe that these barrel-aged goodies will sell out quickly, so make sure that you get to Cigar City Brewing as close to opening as possible for each release. Prost!