Brewery release calendar season is upon us once again, and Founders Brewing Co. (Grand Rapids, Michigan) has stepped forward this week to reveal a 2019 Availability Calendar that is sure to get quite a few of its loyal fans rather excited.
Just as we have done in previous years with release calendars, we have posted Founders Brewing Co.’s full 2019 Availability Calendar below for you to go over at your own speed. It is pretty self-explanatory, but there are a few pieces of news that we need to pass along before we set you loose on that calendar:
- The Barrel-Aged Series will return in 2019 with five releases. Backwoods Bastard (Year-Round), KBS (late March/April 2019) and CBS (November 2019) have all been confirmed and two other releases will be named later in the year.
- Founders will begin offering All Day IPA in 12-packs of 12 oz. bottles in late January/early February 2019. All Day IPA will continue to be available in 6-packs of 12 oz. cans, 19.2 oz. cans, 15-packs of 12 oz. cans, 6-packs of 12 oz. bottles and on draft. All these formats will be available across the brewery’s entire distribution footprint.
- The brewery will also begin offering Solid Gold Premium Lager in 12-packs of 12 oz. cans in late January/early February 2019. This new packaging format will replace 15-packs of Solid Gold. This Year-Round offering will also be available in 24-packs of 12 oz. cans, 12-packs of 12 oz. bottles and 19.2 oz. cans.
- Blushing Monk, a Belgian-style Ale fermented with pure raspberries, will make a triumphant comeback in January 2019 as a part of Founders Brewing Co.’s Limited Series. This time around it will be available in 4-packs of 12 oz. bottles.
- The voice of the people has been heard and Founders Brewing Co. will bring its fan-favorite Imperial Stout out of retirement for a limited time in December 2019. Imperial Stout will be a Limited Series release available in 4-packs of 12 oz. bottles.
Ok . . . that should pretty much cover everything we needed to go over, but there are still a few things left for you to discover on the calendar below. Check it out and start getting yourself prepared for another great year of beer with Founders Brewing Co. in 2019. Prost!
All set for next year, Founders Brewing Co. (Grand Rapids, Michigan) has officially released a 2018 Availability Calendar that is absolutely loaded with new brews, old favorites, and updated packing options.
Just as we always do with all release calendars, Founders Brewing Co.’s full 2018 Availability Calendar is posted below for you to look over at your own pace. Before we turn you loose, there are a few things on that calendar that we are just dying to point out . . . so let’s knock that out real fast:
- Breakfast Stout and Backwoods Bastard will be available year-round in 2018. Yeah, you read that correctly! Breakfast Stout should seamlessly shift into year-round availability through the New Year while Backwoods Bastard will resurface in late-March to early-April to begin its year-round status.
- Although the calendar does not mention this, Founders Brewing Co. will be offering Solid Gold, All Day IPA, Rubaeus and all of its Seasonal beers, which include Mosaic Promise, Azacca IPA and PC Pils, in 6-packs of 12 oz. cans in 2018.
- Double Trouble Imperial IPA will return as a Limited Release in 2018. It will be available from late-May to July in 4-packs of 12oz bottles across all 46 states that currently comprise the distribution area for Founders Brewing.
- The Barrel-Aged Series will return in 2018 with KBS (April) and four new releases. Details about the yet-to-be-named beers will be released throughout the year.
- Founders is launching a “brand new taproom carryout series called the ‘Mothership Series’. These beers will range from classics like the inaugural release, Red’s Rye IPA, to experimental new styles. They will only be available for carryout in 6-pack bottles at [all Founders Brewing Co.] taproom locations.”
- Finally . . . a bit of bad news: Founders will say “goodbye to some favorites, like Imperial Stout, Curmudgeon and reDANKulous” in 2018. Since the brewery is known to regularly bring back old favorites (see Double Trouble & Red’s Rye IPA above), it assures that this is more of an “until we meet again” scenario.
Alright, that’s a wrap on all that we wanted to cover. Be sure to check out the full calendar below so that you can properly prepare for an amazing 2018 with Founders Brewing Co. Prost!