From noon to midnight on Saturday, June 30, Arkane Aleworks (Largo, Florida) will throw what they are lovingly calling a Terrible 2 Year Anniversary Party that will feature over 50 different beers.
To properly celebrate two successful years of independent craft brewing, the folks at Arkane Aleworks are going big by assembling one hell of tap list to treat their fans to at their Terrible 2 Year Anniversary throwdown. With over 50 different featured brews and plenty of other details to cover, we are just going to break this event’s info down for ease of use and navigation. Let’s get at it:
What – Arkane Aleworks Terrible 2 Year Anniversary
When – Saturday, June 30 from noon to midnight
Where – Arkane Aleworks |2480 E Bay Dr #23 | Largo, Florida
The folks at the brewery plan to rotate out over 50 different Arkane Aleworks beers during this event. The full tap list has not yet been released, but Arkane has revealed the following list of teasers:
- Imaginary Butterflies – Mango Key Lime Pie Florida Weisse
- Grandma Fingers Cobbler’s Knob – Blueberry Cobbler Sour
- Hop Tart – Sour IPA
- Passion Fruit Hop Tart – Sour IPA with Passion Fruit
- Can’t Elope – Cantaloupe Florida Weisse
- Tropical Insurrection – Guava Strawberry Sour
- Fruited Hostility – Peach Strawberry Sour
- Chocolate Starscream – Blackberry Raspberry Dark Sour with Pinellas Chocolate Company Cocoa Nibs
- Coffee Starscream – Blackberry Raspberry Dark Sour with coffee from Buddy Brew Coffee
- Gimme Swelter – Mango Habanero Florida Weisse
- Lime-on Meringue – Vanilla Lime FL Weisse
- Beetlejuice – Black Currant Sour with Spices and Beets
- Humpty Plumpty – Plum Florida Weisse with Cinnamon
- Transatlantic Shenanigans – Boysenberry Coriander Florida Weisse collaboration with Galway Bay Brewery
- Carpet Rye’d – Rye Gose
- Cherry Poppa – Cherry Limeade Sour
- Mezkin Blackbird – Blackberry Sage Gose
As mentioned above, this is not the complete tap list. Arkane Aleworks promises that a wide array of additional sours, collaboration beers, IPAs, Imperial Stouts and a few light beers will be added to the rotation during the party. We will be sure to update you here just as soon as the brewery reveals more details concerning the tap list. Stay tuned.
How It Will Work
- This is a pay as you go event. There will be no admission fee.
- You will have to purchase Arkane Aleworks (AA) tokens to purchase beer.
- AA tokens will be available for $3 each or seven (7) tokens for $20
- One AA Token = a half pour | Two AA Tokens = a full pour (in most cases)
- Tokens will be available at the bar register for credit card and cash purchases. Tokens will also be available outside the front door for cash only.
- The party will take place in the tasting room and beer garden at Arkane Aleworks
- This event is rain or shine
- There will be food available for purchase in the beer garden during the event. Details coming soon.
That should just about cover all the information currently available for the Terrible 2 Year Anniversary, but Arkane Aleworks is sure to release more details as the event date draws closer. We will update this post with any additional info just as soon as we get our hands on it.
If you are in the area and free on June 30, be sure to head over to Largo so that you can raise a glass with the Arkane Aleworks crew to two amazing years and the many more ahead of them. Prost!