7venth Sun Brewery (Dunedin & Tampa, Florida) has officially announced that it will put the finishing touches on Tampa Bay Beer Week (TBBW) by hosting its 7th Annual Hangover Day: Donuts & Dessert on Sunday, March 10 at the brewery’s Tampa and Dunedin locations.
Organized to give Tampa Bay Beer Week attendees one last hurrah before they have to return to reality, 7venth Sun’s Hangover Day 2019 will end things on sweet note by taking on the theme of “Donuts and Dessert”. Considering that this event is jam-packed with a plethora of donut and/or dessert-themed beers, guest brewers, and even a special bottle release, we think the best move here is to just break the whole thing down and give you all the details in a format that is both easy to read and navigate. So . . . let’s get to it!
What – Hangover Day 2019: Donuts & Dessert
When – Noon to 10 p.m. on Sunday, March 10
Where – 7venth Sun Brewery – Tampa |6809 N Nebraska Ave | Tampa, Florida AND 7venth Sun Brewery – Dunedin | 1012 E Broadway Ave | Dunedin, Florida
It is not a proper Hangover Day unless you get to suffer/celebrate with your friends, so 7venth Sun has invited representatives from the following breweries to hangout during the event:
The Tap Lists
The Hangover Day tap lists at both 7venth Sun locations will be absolutely massive and loaded down with a ridiculous amount of rare, tasty treats from 7venth Sun and those guest breweries mentioned above. Here’s how the tap lists are looking at this time (all beers are 7venth Sun offering unless otherwise indicated):
Beers Available at Both 7venth Sun Locations
- Cigar City Brewing | Donut Hunahpu’s
- My Everything – Berliner with Blueberry, Blackberry, Raspberry, Lactose & Vanilla
- Infinity & Jelly Donuts Berliner – Raspberry, Donuts & Vanilla
- After School Special – Rice Krispy Treat Berliner
- Skittlez – Berliner with Skittles Candy
- Strawberry Shortcake Berliner
- D’Artagnan – Milk Stout with 3 Musketeers Candy
- Blackberry Lime Puff Berliner
- Sour Patch Adults – Berliner with Sour Patch Kids Candy
- Sprinkelz Donut Imperial Sweet Stout
- Eat Your Cocoa Nibs – Bourbon Barrel -aged Imperial Stout with Cacao and Toasted Coconut
- Double Chocolate Chip Flapjack – Imperial Sweet Stout with Cacao, Maple, Vanilla, Lactose and aged on Cypress Wood
- Loco for the Coco – Imperial Sweet Stout with Cacao, Toasted Coconut and Lactose
- Pecan Cheesecake Berliner
- Bun Bar Stout – Imperial Sweet Stout with Pecan, Vanilla & Maple
- Public Love – Mango Key-Lime Pie Wheat
- Carrot Cake Belgian Seasonal with Carrot Cake, Allspice, Nutmeg & Brown Sugar
- Chocolate Covered Orange Milk Stout
- Mole con Cacahuetes – Imperial Sweet Stout with Peanut, Cacao, Chilies, Allspice, Cinnamon & Lactose
- Raspberry Pistachio Imperial Sweet Stout
- Guava, Key-lime Pie Berliner
- The Upside Down – Belgian Golden Ale with Pineapple, Cherry & Vanilla
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Berliner
- Monkey Wrecked – Bananas Foster Berliner
- XOXOXOXO – Tequila Barrel Aged Imperial Sweet Stout with Coffee and Vanilla.
Beers Available at 7venth Sun’s Tampa Location Only
- Calusa Brewing | Rollin’ Out – Cinnamon Roll Imperial Sweet Stout (Collaboration with Hidden Springs Ale Works)
- Free Will Brewing Co. | Chocolate Coconut Ralphius – Bourbon Barrel-aged Imperial Stout
- Reve Brewing | What the French Toast – Imperial Stout with Coffee, Cinnamon, Maple & Vanilla
- Central State Brewing | Raspberry – Raspberry Lactose Sour
- Late Start Brewing | TBA
- B. Nektar Meadery | Believe – Apple Mead with Orange Blossom Honey
Beers Available at 7venth Sun’s Dunedin Location Only
- B. Nektar Meadery | Wildberry Pyment
Hangover Day 2019 will also act as the bottle release for XOXOXOXO, a Tequila Barrel-aged Sweet Stout with Vanilla and Coffee. Bottles of XOXOXOXO will be available for purchase at both 7venth Sun locations. More info to come on pricing and bottle limits.
Alright, that should cover all the information currently available for Hangover Day 2019 at 7venth Sun Brewery. If any more details surface before the event, we will be sure to update this post with that info just as soon as we get it.
If you are still in town on Sunday, be sure to swing by a 7venth Sun location and end your TBBW experience properly at Hangover Day. This is a come as you are/pay-as-you-go event, so no tickets are needed to attend. All you need to bring is your ID, a way to pay for your beers, and the hangover that you will most definitely be nursing by Sunday. See you all then. Prost!