Coppertail Brewing Co. (Tampa, Florida) has officially announced that it will host its 5th Anniversary Party from 5 p.m. to midnight on Saturday, August 24.
After five years of brewing on the edge of Ybor, Coppertail Brewing Co. is barreling into the second half of their first decade at full steam. The brewery has seen continued growth, firmly solidified an incredible lineup of Core, Seasonal and Limited Release beers while still finding time to keep their tap wall filled with inventive/experimental brewery-only offerings, and it even recently established the Coppertail Kitchen. The last five years have given everyone at the brewery a lot to celebrate, and celebrate they will at their Fifth Anniversary Party on Saturday, August 24.
Since this party is absolutely packed with limited-edition beers, guest taps, bottle releases, live entertainment, etc., we are just going to break it all down to ensure that you have all the information you need to have the best time possible at the Coppertail Brewing Co. Fifth Anniversary Party. Let’s get at it!
What – Coppertail Brewing Co. Fifth Anniversary Party
When – 5 p.m. to Midnight on Saturday, August 24
Where – Coppertail Brewing Co. | 2601 E 2nd Ave | Tampa, Florida
5th Anniversary Tap List
To ensure that your taste buds will be busy during this event, Coppertail has confirmed that it will be tapping the following beers on Saturday (Updated 8/23):
Foeder Beer Treatments
- Peach Rhubarb
- Guava Pineapple Dragon Fruit
- Pineapple Coconut Lime
- Peach Vanilla
- Raspberry Guanabana
- Cherry Lychee
- Prickly Pear
- Passion Fruit Mango Guava
- Blackberry Hibiscus
- Strawberry Muscadine
- Blueberry Lime
Other Featured Coppertail Beers
- Ales for ALS IPA
- Hop Skull #4 IPA
- AHTI BA Imperial Stout with Strawberry, Blackberry, Coconut
Coppertail Brewing Co. does plan to add to this list as the date of party draws nearer. We will be sure to update this list just as soon as additional information is provided.
Guest Tap List
Since it is not a proper birthday party without friends, a good deal of local breweries will be in attendance to keep the guest taps flowing with the following brews (Updated 8/23):
- Pandemonium – Puncheon Fermented Mixed Culture Blonde Ale | Mastry’s Brewing Co. (St. Pete Beach, Florida)
- Tartzan – Key Lime Berliner | M.I.A. Beer Company (Doral, Florida)
- Zero Zero DIPA | Calusa Brewing (Sarasota, Florida)
- Jacked – Jack Fruit & Coffee | Cigar City Cider & Mead (Tampa, Florida)
- Map of Scars – Imperial Stout with Coconut | Magnanimous Brewing (Tampa, Florida)
- Leavenkoogle Shandy | Leaven Brewing (Riverview, Florida)
- Strawberry Mojito Sour | Arkane Aleworks (Largo, Florida)
- Dessert Station – Cherry Pie Berliner with Cherries, Vanilla Beans & Cinnamon | Corporate Ladder Brewing Company (Palmetto, Florida)
- Hop Silo 7 – New England IPA Double Dry-hopped with Citra, Simcoe & Mosaic | Tampa Bay Brewing Company (Tampa, Florida)
- Robo Grizzly New England IPA | Hidden Springs Ale Works (Tampa, Florida)
- Simple Fix – Foeder Fermented & Wine Barrel-aged Golden Sour Ale with 2nd Use Raspberry | Green Bench Brewing Co. (St. Petersburg, Florida)
- Tiramisu – Imperial Sweet Stout with Coffee, Cacao, Cinnamon & Rum Soaked Oak | Angry Chair Brewing (Tampa, Florida)
- Reboog Fraise – Strawberry Mead with Peanuts | Garagiste Meadery (Tampa, Florida)
- Tequila Sunrise Floridaweisse | Late Start Brewing (Tampa, Florida)
- Brosef – Juicy Pale Ale with Mandarin, Simcoe & Mosaic | Zydeco Brew Werks (Tampa, Florida)
In addition to the amazing beer listed above, the Coppertail Brewing Co. Fifth Anniversary Party will also feature:
- A pig roast & other food options
- Special bottle releases: 5th Anniversary Peach Foeder Sour (500ml bottles) – this beer spent some quality time on French oak and was inoculated with Brettanomyces, Pediococcus, & Lactobacillus and fermented on fresh peaches; Créature de mer Rouge (375ml bottles) – a 6.8% ABV Golden Sour Ale aged in a French oak wine foeder, inoculated with various strains of Brettanomyces, Pediococcus, & Lactobacillus and fermented on fresh cherries.
- Limited release anniversary shirts & glassware (glassware pictured below)
- Live music from Mountain Holler, Shawn Kyle & the Mysterious Ybor Fires (featuring Members of the Diviners, Band of Sorrows, and Have Gun Will Travel), and Will Quinlan & the Holy Slow Train
- College football fans, you are covered as well. The Miami Hurricanes | Florida Gators game will be shown (without sound) during this event.
Other Useful Info
- General Admission is FREE. VIP is SOLD OUT. If you have not already secured VIP tickets, there is no need to worry about tickets as this is a come-as-you-are, pay-as-you-go event.
- Parking Info – Parking will be available in the brewery’s main lot, the remote lot in between 25th and 26th, street parking along 2nd and a remote lot on the corner of 2nd and 22nd. This remote lot is a 1/4 mile away from the brewery, but it will have a golf cart shuttle if you choose to use it. DO NOT PARK on 26th or the employee lot behind the building. A good portion of the festivities will be taking place in the brewery’s back lot. Uber/Lyft is encouraged.
Alright, that should just about cover all the information we currently have for you regarding this event. If you are free on Saturday, make sure you swing by Coppertail Brewing Co. so that you can take part in the festivities and raise a glass with the folks at the brewery to five amazing years and the many more ahead. Prost!